MAX TCR A/B a 2-component epoxy based resin system specially formulated for casting thick sections of clear epoxy resins. It is specially formulated to provide a very long cure time and very flexible or low hardness. MAX TCR A/B is commonly used in the silk and artificial floral arrangement industry called ACRYLIC WATER.
MAX TCR A/B offers water clarity, low viscosity and a very long working time thus allowing the user ample time for floral arrangement. Upon cure MAX TCR A/B demonstrates a permanent bond to the artificial arrangements, vase or decorative container and other embellishments typically used silk floral arrangements.
Its engineering design is to simulate the appearance of water in an artificial floral arrangement.
Our company is the original manufacturer and supplier to the distributor that sold to the national chain store, WALMART, which was marketed as “ACRYLIC WATER”.
Polymer Composites, Inc. is proud to include this well-known product in our list of specially formulated products epoxy-formulated systems.
- 1:1 mix ratio and low viscosity formulation
- Provides water clarity
- Long working time
- Low odor, low toxicity resin system
- Low exothermic heat generation during large mass casting
- Cures to a bubble free casting
- Bonds to glass vases, plastic & artificial floral arrangements
- Allows expansion and contraction of the casting preventing glass vase breakage
Basic Epoxy Mixing Instructions
Shore Durometer Hardness
General Mixing Procedure
Cold Weather Notice
There are no reviews yet.